I’m a native New Yorker who moved to the Garden State over fifteen years ago. Since making the transition from NYC to the suburbs, I have enjoyed learning about the wonderful communities and homes along the midtown direct commuter rail lines and throughout New Jersey.
My family first traded a small, third floor brownstone walk-up in Brooklyn for a beautiful 1927 Maplewood center hall colonial, complete with a picturesque backyard and a private driveway. Later we upsized to a spacious 1958 mid-century modern ranch in the Newstead section of South Orange.
As a realtor for over twelve years it has been my pleasure to help people buy and sell homes in Maplewood, South Orange, Montclair, and the surrounding towns. My clients benefit from my extensive local knowledge, proven marketing strategies, exemplary customer service, and expert advice.
As an award winning residential real estate agent with over 90 FIVE STAR client recommendations, I look forward to being Your Savvy Partner in Real Estate.
- Top Agent Maplewood Coldwell Banker 2009 – Present
- Top 1% of NY/NJ Metropolitan Area Agents
- Top 1% of 94,000 Coldwell Banker Agents Worldwide
- Coldwell Banker President’s Council
- NCJAR® Circle of Excellence Award, 2009-17
- NJ Monthly Magazine FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL Real Estate Agent Multi-Year Winner
- CRS Designation: Council of Residential Specialist, the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents
- ABR Designation: Accredited Buyer’s Representative, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- Women’s Philanthropy Board Member, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ
- Community Relations Committee, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ
- Member of Congregation Beth El, South Orange
- Golda Och Academy Parents Association
- Columbia High School HSA
- Current Resident of South Orange, former resident of Maplewood
- Married with two daughters
- Classically trained pianist