After a decade in brownstone Brooklyn, I traded a small third floor walk-up for a beautiful 1927 Maplewood Center Hall Colonial, complete with picturesque backyard and private driveway. In over fourteen years, since making the transition from NYC to the suburbs, I have enjoyed learning about everything New Jersey communities have to offer. In fact, I love our communities so much I became a realtor — eventually becoming one of the top realtors in the area.
For over a decade I have been helping people buy and sell homes in Maplewood, South Orange, Montclair, and all the surrounding towns along the midtown direct commuter rail lines. Sellers benefit from my proven marketing strategies which result in houses that sell quickly for the highest price and best terms. Buyers benefit from my first hand knowledge of making the transition from city to suburbs, along with my exemplary customer service and expert advice, plus hand holding from contract to closing. I have cultivated extensive resources and relationships supporting every aspect of buying and selling a home — from trusted lawyers and mortgage brokers to reliable local contractors and tradespeople.
As a top agent in the Maplewood office with dozens of five star client recommendations plus ranked in the top 6% of Coldwell Banker agents worldwide, I look forward to being your savvy partner in real estate!
- National Association of Realtors®
- North Central Jersey Association of Realtors
- Garden State Multiple Listing Service
- CRS Designation: Council of Residential Specialist, the highest credential awarded to residential sales agents.
- ABR Designation: Accredited Buyer’s Representatives, the benchmark of excellence in buyer representation.
- Maplewood Chamber of Commerce
- Community Relations Committee, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ
- Women’s Philanthropy Board Member, Jewish Federation of Greater MetroWest NJ
- Golda Och Academy Parents Association
- Member of Congregation Beth El, South Orange
- Member of Hadassah
- BA in Communications and Music, SUNY at Buffalo
- Alumna of Berklee College of Music in Boston
- NJAR Circle of Excellence Sales Award, 2009-2016
- NJ Monthly Magazine FIVE STAR PROFESSIONAL Real Estate Agent Multi-Year Winner
- Coldwell Banker International President’s Circle
- Current Resident of South Orange, former resident of Maplewood
- Married with two daughters
- Classically trained pianist